Our vision is to create a community space where teachers, healers, coaches, artists, dancers and therapists of diverse modalities can host workshops, trainings and events, as well as regular classes and small group gatherings. Our intention is to offer an inviting, sanctuary space to the community for the purposes of personal and spiritual development. We also welcome practitioners to use our studio for individual practice, rehearsals, filming and other business needs.
We are conveniently located right off the Goose Creek Path and just steps away from the Hyatt Place Hotel and RTD Depot Square Station at Boulder Junction. This makes our studio an ideal space to hold workshops where participants may be traveling in from out of town. We are also a short walk from the flagship Whole Foods Market on Pearl Street and the new Google campus.
About our space:
– Beautiful 1,200 square foot studio
– Lots of windows and natural light
– Convenient central Boulder location close to food and lodging
– Hardwood floor area
– Walls with mirrors (can be covered, as needed)
– Yoga mats, blocks, straps, blankets
– Private bathroom
– Weekly classes, rehearsals or small group gatherings from fixed-length series to ongoing (same day/time each week)
– Monthly class series or events held once a month
– Half-day, full-day and multi-day workshops
- Schedule a tour if you feel our studio may be a good fit for your needs and you want to see it in person or virtually
- Check the online calendar to make sure the studio is available when you want to use it
- Fill out the rental application or contact us if you have any questions
- Once we’ve received your application, we will send out a Studio Rental Agreement both parties will sign
- Your rental dates/times are secured when you return the signed rental agreement with the non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total rental fee (check, credit cards and Venmo accepted).
- The remainder of the studio rental fee is normally due 30 days prior to the start of your workshop or event
These are only general guidelines. Specifics will be documented in the Studio Rental Agreement after mutual understanding is met.
Please note: We require proof of liability insurance and the listing of Awake Boulder as an Additional Insured on your policy if you are offering a movement-based workshop to the public.